Monday, February 15, 2010

300 Channels for Tracking

Have you ever annoyed by the fact that you can only have 200 URL and custom channels? If someone uses my channels with enthusiasm, is very annoying. And when I work with clients who need more tracking data from the 200, is sick. AdSense Tracker can do the job somewhat, but can only provide details about the AdSense revenue.

Well, I saw a few days ago, when adding new channels (I only have a few left channel use), I suddenly more channels appear on Total URL and Custom Channels remaining notification. Google has given us more channels ... and more than double the amount available!

Now AdSense publishers a total of 500 URLs and / or Custom channels, which means an additional 300 rail are added to the tracking code channel. Changes seem very short, I can not find montion, and all ancillary documents are still under 200 channels.

This is a good step to add new channels, the publishers are stuck with only 200 channels since 2005!

So if you want the tests again, but the number of channels that you still have to be restrictive, it is now time to move on and optimization and A/B testing to do to improve your AdSense earnings! If you run multiple ad units, use the channel to ensure the highest CTR ad units are the best income. And then use a number of new channels to do some testing for the rotation of the color of your ads to ensure mixed.

Added: I've heard of a person who is still only 200. Additional channels can only be given to those who are nearing the edge channel. Twitter and I'll keep you posted as I hear more, so be sure to follow me there, too;)

No comments:

Post a Comment