When you want your site accepted by Google laws, please follow the registration steps as follows:
1. Have Email at GMAIL.COM - email@example.com (WebMail Google it). If you do not have it one, we can help:
- Join mailing list Part-Time (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/paruh-waktu/)
- After becoming a member send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject: "Request Email Gmail")
Max 2 business days, check your email and find an invitation from Google. Click on the link at the invitation message content.
2. Once you have Email email@example.com, the next step for blog (personal site) addressed http://www.blogger.com (Click on the link "New Blogger" - type in your Username & Password the same as your Username & Password GMAIL.COM for your account )
3. Begin to create your blog (look for the topic you like, for example, about your hobbies, your business opportunities, etc.). Our advice, prepare for at least 4 articles and MUST BE IN ENGLISH. When you want it easy, use translation software (like TransTool - you can type in the Indonesian language and the program will automatically change it in English). Send this article to your blog (do not forget to give an interesting title). You can get software translator in Mal Ambassador or leading software store in your area.
4. Put 2-3 videos from YouTube.com on your Blog (optional)
5. Once your blog is ready (to have at least 4 articles), now you're ready to do the last step is MOST IMPORTANT signed up for Google AdSense. Review process takes 3-5 business days. We recommend a lot of praying that you pass the site inspected by Google :-)